• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY AND COOL BUT I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IT’S FLYING UP AND THEN IT DECIDES IT’S GOING TOO FAR AND TRIES TO TURN AROUND AND IT KEEPS FLOATING AWAY AND IT’S SAYING ‘SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT’
So my friend really wanted some Deadpool comic shoes but due to a knee injury she has to have very specific heels or she can’t walk in them. After searching high and low online we couldn’t find any that were right so I said I’d make some for her. These are the results of 10 hours work and a lot of cursing, pretty happy with them! I lacquered them when they were finished so they are super shiny and waterproof.